Complete software testing is a product development must. Work with the knowledgeable, experienced team who provides the best software testing for the best price.
The software testing department at Rabota Source has provided outstanding services to businesses ranging from startups to huge corporate companies for many years, and continues to excel in the field. We’ve completed hundreds of QA projects, and pride ourselves on providing the fully integrated testing services clients want and need. The team makes a point of thoroughly understanding each client’s business before getting to work, and offers Independent Quality Assurance for optimal control of application quality.
Quality Assurance Division
Our quality assurance team is ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/IEC 27001:2005-certified, and applies Agile and Rational Unified Process (RUP) practices to every project. This shortens the time it takes to bring products to market, and ensures they’re launched in the most efficient way possible.
Our Testing Process
The software testing team at Rabota Source puts its vertical domain knowledge and extensive technical skills to work so products are delivered to you quickly and for a great price. The software testing life cycle involves:
- Requirement testing
- Prototype and usability testing
- Unit testing
- Integration testing
- Test automation
- Intermediary testing
- Acceptance testing
- Migration/upgrade testing
- Documentation testing
- Production issue identification
In addition to meticulous software testing, our team provides the following QA services:
- QA consulting that includes documented analysis of your project as well as recommendations
- Testing automation based on infrastructure, technologies, and goals
- Full-cycle QA that starts with requirement analysis and ends with solution maintenance
- Pre-certification and compliance testing that includes PCI DSS, Section 508, and more
Submit your project request today! We’ll be in touch very soon to determine your exact project requirements and provide a free proposal for you to review.
Take advantage of our software testing services and start building better products