Custom Application Development: Kernel, Device Drivers, Reverse Engineering
Custom kernel and driver development are among our many specialties at Rabota Source, as clients regularly hire our team of rock stars to work on a wide range of advanced dedicated tasks. Whether related to system management, security, or virtualization, we’ll help you with whatever you need.
Kernel/User Mode Options
Kernel and user mode options include:
- Windows driver development
- Mac OS driver development
- Android driver development
- Linux driver development
Driver Development for Complicated Projects
The driver development team at Rabota Source offers years of experience crafting reliable applications, and has a background in file system driver development, system monitoring drivers creation, system security utilities, device driver development, and more. Our kernel developers work closely with our driver experts on all kinds of complex tasks including:
- System behavior change
- File system management
- Backup and restore
- Device management
Additionally, the experienced drivers at Rabota Source work at all levels, including bootloader.
Facing Challenges Head-On
Kernel, driver, and reverse engineering projects aren’t always easy, but we at Rabota Source are always up for a challenge. Our combination of extensive experience, SDKs, proven techniques, and substantial knowledge make us the perfect team for such projects. We’ll save you time, money, and plenty of headaches, while also providing management services and basic testing.
Driver Programming Experience
Our significant driver programming experience includes:
- Network drivers
- System monitoring drivers: Registry | Process | Service | I/O calls | Clipboard | etc.
- File system filter drivers including file system minifilter drivers
- Virtual device drivers: Display | Printer |USB | I/O Devices
- Virtual disk driver and virtual file system driver
- Kernel mode hook
- Device access management through driver solutions
- Process | Service | File Hiding
- Running system patch
- All-level System Hook Detection | Set | Remove
- System bootloader customization
Reverse Engineering Services
Reverse engineering is defined as the process of discovering a device, object, or system’s technological principles via analysis of the structure, function and operation. Our reverse engineering services include:
- Undocumented system API research and prototyping (Windows, Linux, Mac OS)
- Data format reverse and protocol research
- Third-party application research regarding compatibility
- Closed platform research (iOS, Symbian, Blackberry, etc.)
- Advanced features feasibility research and prototyping
Count on us to develop the highly customized, efficient applications you need for success. We uphold the highest development standards, and always stay abreast of the latest technologies and advances.
Talk to us about custom application development today!